Machinery & Equipment Appraisals
Alamo Corporate Group is an experienced machinery and equipment appraisal firm that has completed valuation reports for clients across a wide range of industries.
As a part of the NEBB Institute network of cooperating appraisers and valuation experts, there is no job too large or small that cannot be completed in the promised time frame.
Alamo Corporate Group prides itself in submitting complete appraisal reports to its clients in the estimated time frame and within the agreed upon valuation fee.
All valuation reports written by Alamo Corporate Group will
comply with the standards set forth by premier governing body of the
appraisal industry. The Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice
(USPAP) are the generally accepted standards for professional
appraisal practice in North America. USPAP contains standards for all
types of appraisal services. Standards are included for real estate,
personal property, business and mass appraisal.
Brief USPAP Summary:
* USPAP was originally written in 1986 by an appraisal profession Ad Hoc Committee on Uniform Standards and was adopted by The Appraisal Foundation in 1987.
* The Financial Institutions Reform, Recovery and Enforcement Act (FIRREA) of 1989 cites USPAP as the standards to be enforced by state real estate appraiser licensing agencies.
* USPAP compliance is also required by professional appraisal associations, client groups and by dozens of federal, state and local agencies.
* USPAP is released on an annual basis. Regulators base enforcement decisions on the edition of USPAP in effect as of the date of an appraisal report.
* USPAP is growing in acceptance throughout the world. Many professional associations in Central and South America, Europe and Asia have accepted and adopted USPAP as the standard of practice for their membership.
Machinery & Equipment Brokerage
In addition to providing valuation reports, Alamo Corporate Group has the expertise and network to broker equipment. Again, utilizing the network of NEBB resources across the country, Alamo Corporate Group is able to quickly and efficiently find buyers for equipment which no longer in need or being used in an efficient manner.